Lock Hawk Down Part One Lock Hawk Down Part One

That was fantastic

This is one of the best animations I've seen on Newgrounds for a long time. Well done Peach Lock! I can't wait for Part Two

All Your Pie All Your Pie

This is great! good job Legendary Frog!

Legendary Frog, man, you rock! This is great! And no listen to magjayran; this thing is 10000x better than anything he's done (that's right; better than all ZERO of your works). Only half of what he said in his review is true: your penis IS funny, but it's immoral to laugh at the deformed and freakish

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Fantastic! An amazing movie.

A really good movie; well done Alex! I don't know why people are being so harsh towards it: i know that it may not be as good as some other movies, like Foamy or a Madness, but how can you compare it to these movies? They're completely different! I think it was really good (better than anything I could do!) I gave it a 4

Proper Use Of English Proper Use Of English

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is so funny!

True Stories #1 True Stories #1

Great

Not bad for your first submission
hehehe monkeys are damn funny!

Guy Being Hit By Pig Guy Being Hit By Pig

HE GOT HIT BY A PIG!

o that was soooooo cool
this should be, like, a running series of some sort:
'Guy gets hit by wooden cow'
'Guy gets hit by wooden gopher'
'Guy gets hit'
Keep up the good work!

Pi Squared's First Flash Pi Squared's First Flash

Yes, right...

This is just plain weird. Really weird.

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

I LOVE YOU ZHU!

Amazing! This series is sooooo cool! I love xiao xiao and i love zhu! keep up the good work!

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

Not bad

This is a fantastic series, but the others are, obviously, much, much better.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Whoa

This is amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! Great! And everything else!